Friday, April 19, 2013

Word of Mouth Companies and Sites

Word of Mouth Companies

First of all let me just ask you, Do you like getting free products to try in exchange for reviewing them? Well good then(only applicable if you answered yes)! I'm just going to tell you some of the best ones. I'll be telling you which one's I heart to death and which ones I think are okay. They give you free products, so you can't hate on them!

List: Product testing sites w/ Tips

1. Influenster- This site just popped into my head, as I've been on it a LOT. You have to be active and committed. I'm gonna directly quote them, cause I suck at describing it. "Influensters are selected for FREE themed product shipments based on the Expert Badges they have unlocked and based on individual demographics. This ensures members receive products that match their interests. Members with high scores -- within the specific badge we are targeting at the time -- are prioritized, which is all the more reason to get your Influenster and Expert Badge scores high.". I can confirm that this site is actually valid, it does require effort on your part. The themed boxes are chosen according to your likes and dislikes. For example, you love beauty and makeup, then you'll get the Beauty Voxbox. Tips: Get your score up to at least 70. Send them a email if it doesn't update your score. Have no idea what I'm saying? Go to the site, and click the About section. 
2. BzzAgent- I seriously do heart this site, they are great. I joined in January of this year, and have received an invite for a campaign in April. If I completed my surveys earlier I would've gotten the invite earlier. Anyway I got a two invites, one for Kellogg's cereal and another for Fage Total. I thought they did one campaign per year, but I already got two in the SAME month. If you haven't already, GO signup! Tips: To get your score to like a 2, complete ALL your surveys. That's all you have to do, and remember the surveys determine what you get. So if you're taking the skincare survey, and you love makeup, answer properly! 
3. Smiley360-I wouldn't say I love this site, but they do give out good things. I've only gotten small things though, like 5 hour Energy, Tom's Maine toothpaste(sample size), Campbell's Go Soup, Campbell's Kettle Style Soups, Orajel Cold Sore Treatment, Infant's and Children's Advil, Children's Mucinex, Seventh Generation products. Well never mind, I just counted and I've got a pretty good amount. If this doesn't inspire you I don't know what will. Tips: When you join, go to Smiley360 Connect and do reviews and follow at least 5 brands. Also make sure to complete your profile! Make sure to go back once in awhile to check for a survey.
4. Mom's Meet/Ambassador- This is my favorite site. It is directed at mommies, hence the name. They choose organic products that good for you and your family and send it to you. You have to have a mommies group as there are many opportunities. It's really fun, and I've gotten at least 6 things from there, and believe me they send BIG packages. Tips: It's VERY easy to get picked, after you apply to be a Mom Ambassador and get accepted just wait for an invite to try products. And signup with information, and just wait for you to be picked. They'll pick you every 4 of 5 Invites they send. Signing up doesn't guarantee you'll get it. It's on a first come first serve basis.
5. Shespeaks- I like this site, but they've only given out 2 products to test in the past year to me(month wise). It's still really neat though, you have to do reviews to increase your level. Tips: Do enough reviews to get to level 2! And then your set! If you have a blog that really helps the process. I think they have new campaigns every month or so. 
6. House Party- This is a really neat site! They send a BUNCH of products for you and your friends to test out, and then you throw a party buy some appetizers and decorations. You just invite about 10 people and they try out the products and say what they do and do not like about it. Tips: After you signup, there are tons of parties you can apply for. Answer the survey questions, and if your a right fit, they'll send you an email to confirm your spot.
7. ExpoTV- I'm pretty sure you haven't heard about this one before. And I'll be glad to inform you of it.  You sign up and get emails regarding trylolgy programs, do a brief survey and if you're a fit, then yay! Tips: All you need to do is sign up and wait for emails to do the survey.
8. Swaggable- this site is way simpler to do than the other ones. You need to sign up with a FACEBOOK account. this is a MUST. If you don't have one, make one. Then you select categories that you'd like to receive invitations to sample on. Don't go crazy and choose every single one, that doesn't increase your chances. After that you go to sections like Cosmetic and Beauty and click want for the things you want to try out. Tips: There are no tips needed. It's super simple.

If you want I'll do another post on things I've gotten from each of these sites! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment