Saturday, May 4, 2013

Ivory 2in1 Hair & Body Wash

I received this new revolutionary product to try because of a campaign I qualified through Influenster. Those of who do not have any idea what the heck is Influenster, here I quote"Influensters are selected for FREE themed product shipments based on the Expert Badges they have unlocked and based on individual demographics. This ensures members receive products that match their interests. Members with high scores -- within the specific badge we are targeting at the time -- are prioritized, which is all the more reason to get your Influenster and Expert Badge scores high." unquote. 

Contained:
 1 Ivory 2in1 Hair and Body Wash
 3 Ivory coupons to share(I gave away 2, there's only 1 left)
 A card explaining the features of this product   



     The product is called Ivory 2in1 Hair and Body Wash, light scent and smells good. This is more like a 5in1 product for me. I usually use Clear Shampoo, and Conditioner, Olay Body Wash, Garnier Sleek and Shine cream, and TRESsemme hold spray. This actually softens my hair and gives it shine. My kids all love it too, they use it in their baths. My husband even uses it as a shaving cream, his face hasn't felt so good! Definitely worth the money and it takes way less time. You can find at any local retailers like Target, Walmart, or Publix.

No comments:

Post a Comment