Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot



Review:

I own a pair of 6 inch heels that I cannot for the life of me walk without my feet crying out in pain, I was almost about to throw them out. But my cousin's wedding was this past thursday, of course I have to look all fancy in my bridesmaid outfit right? I knew I was going to do a lot of walking around, and I couldn't help but feel worried that I'll trip or, appear stupid. Thank God Influenster let me test this product for reviewing purposes in my Something Blue Voxbox. I was able to function the whole day looking cute and walking cute... It seemed to work really well for all my 6 inch heels, couldn't wait to stop by at Walmart get 2 more! My feet no longer pushes forward, scrunching my pretty toes, and thank God my feet are not swollen at the end of the day. Thank you so much Dr.Scholl's and Influenster for giving my feet a break, forever in your debt.

Tips:

Wondering what way the Dr.Scholl's ball of foot cushions go? It doesn't matter you can work them both way , toward the front of the shoe and the back. :D

Recommendations:

I recommend these to anyone who wants to look great without the horrid pain that comes through wearing high heels, believe me I know how you feel. Try these and you'll definitely be thanking Dr.Scholls and me! Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment